Recently, we ran a Facebook competition to share a little love on Valentines Day.
One lucky winner received a luxury prize pack worth over $1,300 including the finest in dining, entertainment, pampering and grooming experiences that Perth has to offer:
- A couples Deep Recovery Massage from Endota Spa
- A makeover with the artists at Maurice Meade to the value of $200
- Not to forget the gents, a men’s styling package at award-winning Guys Grooming, Perth’s premier male grooming venue
- A $200 dining experience at the spectacular Friends Restaurant, a staple of Perth’s fine dining scene
- An evening of entertainment with two tickets to Mozart’s comic opera The Magic Flute, presented by West Australian Opera
- A Gold Grass Experience at Moonlight Cinema in the gorgeous surrounds of Kings Park and Botanic Garden
- And finally, what Valentine’s package would be complete without a bottle of French Veuve Clicquot Champagne and a mouth-watering chocolate selection from Margaret River Chocolate Company.
Remember to follow Cloisters on Facebook for updates and competitions.
We recognise that not everyone could be a winner, so we also left a small love note on the desks of our valued tenants on Valentines morning, because sharing is caring.