Shiver me timbers! The pirates and princesses came ashore for games, music and more at the annual Cloisters Family Fun Day, this year taking place on 9 October 2019.
To take some of the stress out of finding activities for the kids over the school holidays, Cloisters invited tenants to bring their family and friends into the city for a bite to eat and some light entertainment.
For three fun-filled hours, a crowd of almost 500:
- played with the adorable animals at the petting zoo,
- battled witts on the giant Connect 4,
- painted their faces,
- coloured in to their heart’s content,
- watched in amazement as balloon animals appeared out of nowhere,
- expanded their cooking repertoire with Zambreros,
- interacted with our Pirate host and his friend the parrot, and;
- listened to the wonderous Travelling Ukelelians!
To ensure the fun continued post-event, the bunches of helium balloons and giant balloon arch used to decorate the foyer of 200 St Georges Terrace were donated to the ‘Fun on Four’ play area at Perth Children’s Hospital (PCH). The play area is a great space at PCH for kids, their parents and siblings to play and have some fun away from the hospital wards. To find out more about the ‘Fun on Four’ ward or to volunteer your time to assist in the play area, click here.